Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 348
    Since Mini (and probably Fancy) are getting tired of being battered with near-constant weapon balance requests while they're on the Freak server, I feel a thread for contributing suggestions would be good.

Cleaner's Carbine:
    + 900% Damage Bonus
    + Always crit-boosted

- 95% reduced clip size
    - Crikey Meter does not function

Essentially a reverse stock SMG; fiires one high-damaging bullet for 240 damage.
    Reload time remains the same because it's actually rather slow.
    also could be an excuse for why the crikey meter doesn't work
    Last edited by JimOfRicefields; 08-11-2016 at 10:29 PM.

One of my favorite weapons (before it was changed) was The Bat Outta Hell and I was just thinking it would be nice to have the spook effect back on it.
    Also, the Dalokohs Bar doesn't seem to have any stats at all, and I know this might seem a bit overpowered, but when you use the Dalokohs Bar it would be nice to have a permanent health boost. Around 50 to 100 hp would be great.

The Bat Outta Hell:
    +On hit enemy is spooked

Dalokohs Bar:
    +On use: User gains permanent 100 HP
    -One use only

Quote Originally Posted by FLORUH View Post
    One of my favorite weapons (before it was changed) was The Bat Outta Hell and I was just thinking it would be nice to have the spook effect back on it.
    Also, the Dalokohs Bar doesn't seem to have any stats at all, and I know this might seem a bit overpowered, but when you use the Dalokohs Bar it would be nice to have a permanent health boost. Around 50 to 100 hp would be great.

The Bat Outta Hell:
    +On hit enemy is spooked

Dalokohs Bar:
    +On use: User gains permanent 100 HP
    -One use only

I'm definitely not giving the bat outta hell back its mini-stun. We'll think of something else for it.

Quote Originally Posted by fancy View Post
    I'm definitely not giving the bat outta hell back its mini-stun. We'll think of something else for it.
    Better remove all the other stun weapons changed to balance or not if you don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by shoopnoop View Post
    Better remove all the other stun weapons changed to balance or not if you don't like that.
    It's true that I don't like weapons that immobilize the hale, they already have a hard enough time winning. We'll try to find alternatives to make those weapons fun and useful.

It's true that I don't like weapons that immobilize the hale, they already have a hard enough time winning. We'll try to find alternatives to make those weapons fun and useful.
    The holiday punch is already fun so why do you not like that? All you would need to do is make it like the holiday punch.
    The sandman is also fun are you going remove the balls from that too?
    I think you want a little to far by removing all the stun. Maybe a compromise can be reached?

The only stun weapon should be the Sandman since that's a stock function. Also, like the Cleaners Carbine idea, but maybe have a 20 bullet clip that has bullets that do 50 damage with crits, but with a weapon swap speed penalty and a 50% shorter reload time. Remove the Crikey meter and now it is viable. The penalty makes you commit and it deals less damage in a full clip with a higher miss penalty. Same firing speed as the smg with 260 total ammo. Might test it during the day to see what people think.

Edit: Holiday Punch is the other exception to stun removal because that's the function and it has already been nerfed enough(not to mention that it is possible to counter its effect).
    Last edited by Dr. Cheech; 08-12-2016 at 02:19 AM.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

Quote Originally Posted by shoopnoop View Post
    The holiday punch is already fun so why do you not like that? All you would need to do is make it like the holiday punch.
    The sandman is also fun are you going remove the balls from that too?
    I think you want a little to far by removing all the stun. Maybe a compromise can be reached?
    I'm not removing the stun on all the weapons, just this specific one. Mainly because its all class and the spook is pretty frustrating to the hale, who is already being knocked around by literally every weapon in the server.

The sandman is fine, the balls are projectiles, not hitscan like melee weapons are, it will stay like it is.
    Last edited by fancy; 08-12-2016 at 02:54 AM.

knocked around by literally every weapon in the server.
    That may be my fault.

But Fancy and i are on the same page here. Some of the changes we've made to hales is to improve their win rate. On our server, Hales win less than half of the time. On any other server, they can win upwards of 70% of the time OR MORE.

I hate things like the liberty launcher stun, holiday punch, and bat outta hell spook all because they severely limit the hale's ability to do anything, without providing a dosage of rage to possibly escape the situation. Hales should not be forced to save their rage for when they get holiday punched just so they do not get backstabbed 5 times.

"all you need to do is make it like the holiday punch"

HELL. NO. Nothing will be like the holiday punch.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    Ambrose Redmoon

Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    That may be my fault.

But Fancy and i are on the same page here. Some of the changes we've made to hales is to improve their win rate. On our server, Hales win less than half of the time. On any other server, they can win upwards of 70% of the time OR MORE.

I hate things like the liberty launcher stun, holiday punch, and bat outta hell spook all because they severely limit the hale's ability to do anything, without providing a dosage of rage to possibly escape the situation. Hales should not be forced to save their rage for when they get holiday punched just so they do not get backstabbed 5 times.

"all you need to do is make it like the holiday punch"

HELL. NO. Nothing will be like the holiday punch.
    Optionally, you can just remove the forced laughter function and add some other utility, like the Fan-o-War rage removal.

That, or, since it's an already stupidly-designed weapon, increase the taunt speed to where the main point is to taunt with it and hope to deal damage through the 'Pow'.

Honestly, it's practically impossible to 'balance' if it remains to function as it does now.

At least Liberty Launcher's stun is extremely short and Sandman takes some shred of aim. The Holiday Punch really needs a change.

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast