Posts 1 to 6 of 6

so that new boss is good but like every boss somethings need to be changed:

1-first his rage its good but the problem is when he stands still and becoming a target for huntsman snipers and loch n load demos and heavy's and all the other classes and he just days on his first rage i dont think that its possible to give him uber when he rages but if you can fancy can you do it cuz he needs something to protect him form all the other players when he rages give him uber for 1 sec or 1.5 sec when he rages to save him from all the other players cuz now he is the weakest boss.

2-and secondly his pomson can you give it more projectile speed and 2 more shots cuz it takes sometime to charge it and it has only one shot.

3-and lastly can you increase the amount of health that he has cuz it low for him and he needs more health because his rage is a kamikaze so he needs to go into the lines of the enemy so he must have more health to do it.
    psst,kiddo,over here,do you like what your seeing

Lasers won't take projectile speed unfortunately

I agree with Zerstorer needing some form of change, though im not sure exactly what yet. I think the idea of giving him a second or two of uber might be a tad confusing, so im putting in my vote for increasing his health, even though I think a good zerstorer shouldnt rage in a spot that gives high damage weapons like the hunstman free shots

Zerstorer is pretty viable for a hit-and-run playstyle. His Pomson Marks Targets for Death, and the second shot consecutive shot is capable of being lethal to most classes (Pomson is 200 damage up close without crits). His very slow melee is capable of dealing around... 390 damage? I forgot. That's Nightmare Sniper's melee damage so it has to be around the same. Still, it is more than enough of killing some tanky classes. His rage is just cleanup for the other classes that cannot be killed.

The problem with people playing Zerstorer is that they run out in the open, fully exposing themselves to nasty amounts of damage. Sometimes they aren't given the choice as maps can either be enclosed or very open space. Their panic button, that rage, kills players instantly but it also leaves them very vulnerable to taking even more damage. Then they rage again and take even more damage and inevitably die. Zerstorer has very low health as it is, but his quick death is not justifiable for a health increase. I've played against a good Zerstorer and they've done well.

What Zerstorer needs is some form of damage reduction or temporary Uber during the initial seconds of his rage. His kit is decent at best and rewards players for using it. His rage should not be the primary means of killing people as it exposes him to enemy fire. He was created with that intention otherwise he would already have damage reduction or Uber with his introduction. Having a few seconds of protection would prolong his survivability should he rage. Increasing his health would be an overall buff to the Hale itself which I don't advise.

He does need a faster melee speed. It's currently-200% and the pomson reload speed is just as slow. I think a -50% melee speed would be better while keeping the pomson as is.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheech View Post
    He does need a faster melee speed. It's currently-200% and the pomson reload speed is just as slow. I think a -50% melee speed would be better while keeping the pomson as is.
    Absolutely! His swing speed is slow and strong. Slow is an understatement. A smaller penalty to his swing speed would be a little ideal.