Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 579

Hybrid View

Post your suggestions here! New bosses, maps, weapon changes or anything else you can think of. Links to said new content always helps!
    Last edited by grimAuxiliatrix; 08-29-2015 at 03:26 PM.

and then you die

Plz nerf sentry knockback and buff hale health to the point where hale or mercs victory = 50/50

Also are you done with yeezus yet?

Quote Originally Posted by grimAuxiliatrix View Post
    Plz nerf sentry knockback and buff hale health to the point where hale or mercs victory = 50/50

So much sentry complaining, I'm not even sure if I can nerf knockback but it doesn't appear to be that big of an issue anyways.

Yeezus is... in progress.

This server needs more suggestions, the beggars and stock grenade launcher have been pretty heavily buffed, so i'm happy to make more weapons as awesome as those, just need some good ideas!

and then you die

Quote Originally Posted by grimAuxiliatrix View Post
    Roker and I don't know how to 3D model. :C

I got the .cfg and sounds ready, but no Model :C

Google is not with me right now

Forum Fanatic

Maybe the righteous bison buff would be better at home here than on our regular x10 server. Basically make it not suck by turning it into a mvm bison by buffing reload and fire rate. Leave damage alone, but make it basically a continuous laser beam (or look like it). Don't make damage insanely high, but make it to where someone would consider it a viable choice over the shotgun or gunboats.

After playing a ton today and yestreday here are my thoughts:

- The Boss "Bison" is completely bugged/messed up. His ability doesn't work, his damage is low, and his range is wacky
    - Point Capping is incredibly overpowered. For both hale and players but especially the players
    - When player count is below 10 Hale's tend to die incredibly quickly and need a major health buff
    - The Holiday Punch is completely ridiculous, we won multiple rounds by a guy just sitting there punching him and hale was unable to get away
    - Short Circuit needs to be nerfed in the same way as the Holiday Punch, as when the hale is hit by it he just sits there and laughs
    - Gaben Boss is a bit slow and unable to keep up a lot of the time
    - Need more bosses overall
    - Perhaps enable the !ff2boss command where we can choose our boss?
    - Pain Train is ridiculously overpowered when capping points
    - L'Etranger makes a dead ringer spy insanely difficult to kill as you only have to get one shot off to get your cloak fully restored and it fires super fast
    - Rescue Ranger needs a slight buff and a better purpose as it can't heal sentires as they usually die instantly
    Also, as weapon stats are slightly different then the regular x10 server, would it be possible to get a stats page for it just like the current one for x10? I'm referring to THIS
    - Caber needs more damage when it explodes as its a one time use
    - Stock Pistol needs less knock back
    - Concheror needs a slight buff, perhaps fill instantly on hit or last longer like the Buff Banner
    - Buff Banner may need a slight nerf, it combined with a Direct Hit is pretty crazy
    - Hales overall need a bit more health or a buff, majority of the time the hales lose as weapons are incredibly buffed but the hale is not

I know it's a lot of things but it's what I think needs tweaking after playing quite a bit.
    Last edited by SwitchView; 03-10-2015 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwitchView View Post

- The Boss "Bison" is completely bugged/messed up. His ability doesn't work, his damage is low, and his range is wacky
    I've had some issues getting his ability working. It was working fine on our test server but for some reason didn't work once it was uploaded. I've just fixed it on the server.

- Point Capping is incredibly overpowered. For both hale and players but especially the players
    This is controlled by maps, I will look into removing maps if the cap speed is too high.

- When player count is below 10 Hale's tend to die incredibly quickly and need a major health buff
    I'll look into modifying the health forumlas for this. I'll need some more testing on the server.

- The Holiday Punch is completely ridiculous, we won multiple rounds by a guy just sitting there punching him and hale was unable to get away
    I nerfed the fire rate just now. I'm not sure if it can ever be balanced as a weapon that makes the boss laugh. We'll have to see.

- Short Circuit needs to be nerfed in the same way as the Holiday Punch, as when the hale is hit by it he just sits there and laughs
    I wasn't aware that it stunned. That might be a FF2 thing, i'll have to look into it.

- Pain Train is ridiculously overpowered when capping points
    I removed the bonus on it.

As for the other stuff, most of it seems pretty minor but I'll need some more time on the server to take a look at everything.

and then you die

A
    Quote Originally Posted by Roker View Post

This is controlled by maps, I will look into removing maps if the cap speed is too high.
    Has this been fixed?

"Can you make tea to a sufficient quality?"
    -
    Cooloptic 2k15

I believe in you Rellae, Yeezus will live yet.
    Also what about a DBZ boss? I found a pretty sweet SS4 vegeta model the other day.....

Been playing a bunch more and I am super glad to see improvements being made! I've found a bunch of other things I feel need a bit tweaking/balancing. I hope I'm being somewhat helpful!

Scout
    Baby Face's Blaster The faster move speed is awesome and provides a neat tactic to trying to fight hail, however when the scout has this + Pretty Boys Pocket Pistol + Overheal he becomes insanely difficult to kill. Perhaps have the BFB give -50% health or doesn't allow for overheal? I saw a scout with this combo do 8000 damage to hale despite getting hit 10+ times by him and ended up killing him.
    Crit-A-Cola: The recharge time seems to be really quick on this allowing for scouts to do massive amount of damage. Perhaps increase how long it lasts but make it recharge a lot slower?

Soldier:
    Black Box: Needs a bit more damage or some kind of buff. The health on hit doesn't do a whole lot in hale and the health on kill does nothing.
    Half-Zatoichi: Health on kill does nothing in hale, perhaps have it give overheal upon a successful hit?

Pyros:
    Suck overall in hale and need some sort of major buff, hardly anyone ever plays Pyro.

Demoman:
    Scottish Resistance: Needs more base starting ammo, only really has enough to deploy one round of mines.
    Caber: Needs more damage on hit as it is a one time explosive hit

Heavy:
    Natasha: Let us use poor natasha!
    Dalokoh's Bar: Should provide more overheal so that the hale can be tanked better when meleeing.

Engineer:
    My main is Engineer so I have played a ton of it in hale and Engineers seem to be slightly overpowered.
    Amplifier: If players are under 10 then this is incredibly overpowered for hale as we can kill him super quickly. Perhaps only have it give minicrits when there is >10 players? Another idea, perhaps make it upgradable like the dispenser? Level 1 gives minicrits, Level 2 gives full crits, Level 3 gives full crits and range buff?
    Frontier Justice: Having it give crits while a sentry is targeting hale is awesome but it needs more base ammo and a larger clip. Or perhaps a faster reloading speed.
    Pompson: Needs a larger clip or more damage as its not really effective against hale.
    Rescue Ranger: Needs to be crits by default or give some sort of damage buff as it is very useless in hale. Perhaps make it more in line with how it is on the 10x Mayhem Server?
    Default Pistol: This should not be given crits or minicrits. Having an engineer go this gives it insane knockback with a large amount damage which makes it difficult to fight against.
    Gunslinger: Not very pratical in hale as everything builds to slowly and needs something changed, although mini sentries are already very annoying, not sure what to do with it. Maybe have it upgrade in 50's? It just seems too nerfed for hale.

Medics:
    I am not entirely sure what the point is in having different mediguns when the default medi guns gives you extra uber, faster charge time, crits, faster firing rate, and invulnerable. This is what I think should be done with each to give each one a more defining role (note any of these numbers can be adjusted, these are just to give a general idea):
    Medic Gun: Gives 100% overheal to all classes when not uber'd, has default healing speed. Has a 2x uber charge speed. When ubered, uber lasts for 200% and gives 10% ammo regen per 25% of an uber.
    Kritzkreig: Has a 3x charge rate, gives full blown crits for 150% Uber, starts with 0% uber, and gives a 50% faster firing speed.
    Quick-Fix: Gives 300% overheal to all classes when not ubered (including the medic itself) and heals 200% faster. When ubere'd it has a 500% faster healing rate, gives 500% overheal, and increases movement speed by 100% for both players.

This will give medics a more defining role per medi gun and would hopefully increase the amount of people that actually play medic as it seems to be pretty small at the moment. Other medic gun opinions:
    Crusader's Crossbow: Increase it's clip size to 5 or 10 allowing you to fire at players faster.

Sniper:
    No real opinion as I don't really play Sniper or see other people play it. Perhaps give it something to make people want to play him?

Spy:

Revolver: Should not be given crits by default, with the fast firing speed and crits you can rack up damage very quickly without trying to hard.
    Enforce: Damage should be a bit higher as your only fighting one person
    L'Etrangler: Firing speed or amount fo cloak it gets on hit needs to be nerfed, it makes dead ringer spys incredibly difficult to kill.
    Diamondback: Perhaps have it deal crits?
    Kunai: Overheal on kill doesn't do anything, perhaps have it do overheal upon a backstab?
    Spy-cicle: Perhaps make it so you recieve 50% less damage overall?

All Classes:
    Ham: Slow firing speed but perhaps make it stun?
    Golden Frying Pan: 100% crits, 500% attack speed, x10 damage. Because why not?

Hales:
    - Hales seem to be doing pretty well overall, not sure if anything has been changed.
    - When under >10 players they could still use a bit of a buff
    - Gaben Boss needs to be faster, he can't keep up most of the time

Other:
    - Enable !ff2boss and /ff2boss so we can pick what boss we want to play?
    - Give us a stats page since stats are different then default 10x? Or a page with only the weapons that have different stats then 10x?

Hopefully this is somewhat useful and provides good feedback.
    Last edited by SwitchView; 03-16-2015 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Formatting and Grammar Fixes

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast