Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 29

Hey guys, so SirLolleth discovered that Freak Fortress supports Single, Duo, and Triple Bosses. I don't know about you but that sounds pretty awesome to me.

What are your thoughts on us potentially adding a Triple-Boss to Freak Fortress?

Any ideas for Triple Bosses? I don't believe any actually exist so we'd have to make our own, does anyone have any ideas what we could do for a Triple Boss?

22,000+ ​Player Teleports and rising!

There are a few that exist, but balancing that sounds like hell.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

you never know anything if you dont try

im all for it

Hell yes! Lets go for it! I don't care if it's unbalanced as all get out, I'm all for it!

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

3 bonk boys with their themes playing at staggered times.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LizardoX View Post
    3 bonk boys with their themes playing at staggered times.
    God have mercy on our souls.

But, in all seriousness, Triple bosses sounds fun... Except I think it will be a pain to balance. As I'm sure you know, Switch, the average ff2 player has the attention span of a mayfly, and this is demonstrated by the Seeman & Seeldier rounds where people all but forget Seeman even exists if he hides while Seeldier fights them. Then Seeman sneaks up while the players have trapped Seeldier in a small room, and... ka-blooey. Imagine that, but with a THIRD hale (Seero? Seegineer?) to distract players and sneak up on them. That'd take quite a lot of balancing and I think that if we managed to balance it correctly, if even one hale is a very new player or afk, it will make victory for the other two nearly impossible. Two newbies or afks and it's over for the poor third guy.

Still, I'd be willing to go for it if Switch is up for the presumably massive amount of programming and balancing and re-balancing and, not to mention, the MASSIVE amount of complaints from confused players who think it's a glitch or a bug (what's new, am I right? haha). But it's a very interesting concept to me. As long as we could find suitable hales, it'd really give us some new experiences.

I'll try anything once.
    I'm really trying not to be obnoxious

it's not working

That sounds like it would be hell... I'm in!

Just something fun to see if we can conquer it, I wouldn't mind the implementation. Something new.

3 saxton hales pls

Quote Originally Posted by Nope Le Engineer View Post
    God have mercy on our souls.

But, in all seriousness, Triple bosses sounds fun... Except I think it will be a pain to balance. As I'm sure you know, Switch, the average ff2 player has the attention span of a mayfly, and this is demonstrated by the Seeman & Seeldier rounds where people all but forget Seeman even exists if he hides while Seeldier fights them. Then Seeman sneaks up while the players have trapped Seeldier in a small room, and... ka-blooey. Imagine that, but with a THIRD hale (Seero? Seegineer?) to distract players and sneak up on them. That'd take quite a lot of balancing and I think that if we managed to balance it correctly, if even one hale is a very new player or afk, it will make victory for the other two nearly impossible. Two newbies or afks and it's over for the poor third guy.

Still, I'd be willing to go for it if Switch is up for the presumably massive amount of programming and balancing and re-balancing and, not to mention, the MASSIVE amount of complaints from confused players who think it's a glitch or a bug (what's new, am I right? haha). But it's a very interesting concept to me. As long as we could find suitable hales, it'd really give us some new experiences.

I'll try anything once.
    This requires no programming at all, just simple changes in some config files. It's an inherent feature in the freak fortess plugin.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast