Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Posts 111 to 115 of 115

Quote Originally Posted by -W3E- Pokeking View Post
    6 melee hits? Yeah, might as well use the Ubersaw instead. Also, I know the pomson got changed recently to fire cow mangler shots, but it's only doing 8-2 damage, which means it's genuinely useless. And the Crit-a-cola/Backscatter combo needs nerfing somehow, as it's getting abused like a punching bag and scouts are one-shotting anyone with less than 215 health at mid range. Perhaps instead it no longer changes mini-crits to full, and instead deals a 2.75x damage bonus to target's backs?
    On the matter of the vita-saw, it doesn't use the organ mechanic on Mayhem, it's purpose is to knock people away. I changed it to that because the change valve did to it completely broke it's old functionality.

With the backscatter idea, that's a good idea, so I'll edit it's stats.

people aren't joining mayhem anymore, especially if the server is empty. I propose 5 methods to fixing this

1. Sell Mayhem Bonds and use the money to pay people to join
    2. Start the Mayhem Patreon and buy billboards across the non-continental U.S
    3. Petition people to join mayhem in public
    4. Vandalize government property with the server IP
    5. Build Mayhem Embassies in foreign countries
    Last edited by about 27 birds; 10-12-2018 at 02:39 PM.

OK (I'M PUTTING THIS TO REACH THE THREE CHARACTER LIMIT)

I hate instant re-spawn
    Reasons:
    1.) When I killed multiple enemies in a rapid succession, I need a moment of rest like refiling ammo or getting health packs.
    2.) If I got killed by an enemy, some respawn time allows me to think what is going on in the game. what killed me. and where are the enemies.
    3.) Instant repawn is pain in the ass if you are on blue team playing payload maps. For example, you killed many players in the red team, you need to push the dam cart, but you can't push it because red has instant respawn time.
    4.) instant respawn is unbalanced in attack&defence, payload. I still want to play the objective.
    Final thought:
    implement 3-5 seconds respawn time. Or change it back to the previous settings.

You don't have to agree with me. Please leave a comment on how you feel about instant respawn time in x10 mayhem.
    KEEP
    CALM
    AND
    BLAME
    LOUIS

yeah, i agree with louis
    imo it was better with the skippable mini respawn delay

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12