Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Posts 661 to 663 of 663

Rootin Tootin Putin
    Has a base jumper
    Rage: Gives Putin a brass beast with high firing speed, spread, ammo capacity, and dps. Brass beast deploys, holsters, and revs up fast. Brass beast massively decreases movement speed, forcing hale to use it in combination with the base jumper. h̶e̶a̶v̶y̶c̶o̶p̶t̶e̶r̶

• See if the airstrike stat works with miniguns; would prevent hale from just dropping in the middle of the group on open maps

Ability: Either...

1. Hale gets a grenade launcher, similar to the old easter bunny rage
    2. Hale drops a big bomb

Quote Originally Posted by natsumehack View Post
    Change the Loose back to the Old stats The new version is skillless.

-From a Loose cannon Main back when it was 1 shot and over 1700 damage.
    So being a Loose Cannon main you would know sometimes Double Donks don?t registers at times because Hale could escape the blast radius before the explosion goes off. So tell me what happened when you try that and Hale in your face after firing your only shot.

The Loose Cannon stats were basically trash. Single shot clip with slow reload. The cannon couldn?t even protect you in close-range or got tunneled by the Hale at all. The cannon was only good for spamming at the right distance to get Donks of 1800 damage. It didn?t encourage any other play but running away to the right distance and spamming. At least with the reduced damage and extra shots you can be more active and better espaces

Also this weapon had but this demo in general loadout are just boring, blame , and don?t avail to much. There was post about a Shield work that will spice up demoknight with decent consistent shield attributes/stats. But as far as I know that didn?t happen.
    DID IT WORK???

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    So being a Loose Cannon main you would know sometimes Double Donks don?t registers at times because Hale could escape the blast radius before the explosion goes off. So tell me what happened when you try that and Hale in your face after firing your only shot.
    I wouldn't go so far as to say I main it, but it happens to be my favorite weapon on the server for the wonderful Feed back ya get on Donks, and the Nice bit of damage it does.

I've never personally have that happen to me, and if the hale is in your face and you didn't knock him back already with your Ball. Have a plan B such as a Shield to dash with ( TnC because of the ammo regen and extra max ammo is best if you ask me) or a sticky bomb to jump away with already ready to go.

The Loose Cannon stats were basically trash. Single shot clip with slow reload. The cannon couldn?t even protect you in close-range or got tunneled by the Hale at all. The cannon was only good for spamming at the right distance to get Donks of 1800 damage. It didn?t encourage any other play but running away to the right distance and spamming. At least with the reduced damage and extra shots you can be more active and better espaces
    It's a High skill High Risk weapon. Sure you can Non Stop spam your balls at the hale in hopes of getting a lucky donk, or you can take your time to carefully aim your shots and predict where he going to go. The Play style and point of the weapon is a Medium-Long range Skill shot. It's a simple concept, It's not meant to be some Get out of jail free card for escapes, or for you to be a super active In the enemy's face demo. The slow reload helps to enforce a less spam filled playstyle by making your shots count more.

Trust me coming from experience it was rightfully nerfed to where it is now.

So before it used to do more damage, I think around 2.4k if Memory serves me right. Had Little to no self damage, and No fall damage. It was horribly OP, and Even a new player could use it to escape the hale for free.

On the Topic of the 4 shot version. That was the spam version of Loose cannon. It took no skill to use.

Also this weapon had but this demo in general loadout are just boring, blame , and don?t avail to much. There was post about a Shield work that will spice up demoknight with decent consistent shield attributes/stats. But as far as I know that didn?t happen.
    The Weapon has a role it was designed for, and people try to build around it, to compliment what that role is. Don't blame the weapon for not fitting the play style you like.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67