Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Posts 91 to 100 of 107
    I like that idea

I just wish there was a way to turn it into a DMR rather than an autosniper.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Would like to mention that the PPP still hasn't gotten it's clip size adjusted back to 12, unless that's intended. If it is, an increase in accuracy would be helpful to actually land some shots with the reduced clip size. And I think it's about time we reduced the Panic Attack's maximum bonuses as that's been loooong overdue.

Also, the smg, Shanhanshah, or sniper primarys don't have a passive increase to movement speed do they? The reason I ask is because Kennyboy was moving at about the speed of a many headed demo as a sniper with that loadout while on pl_Borneo at about this time.
    Last edited by -W3E- Pokeking; 01-16-2018 at 11:38 PM.

if you saw kennyboy with that speed 2-3 nights ago it's because dooby is doing a weapon of the day mini events sometimes more than one couple of nights ago it was the Shahanshah and it had an increased speed and maybe an increased damage but the point is it was just the weapon of the day mini-events that are happening in the past days, last night weapon of the day i think was the direct hit.
    Did you know that

I can't believe you've done this dooby. Seriously? Of all the changes you could've been working on and this is what you do. Unbelievable. Seriously. You taking this seriously? Are you serious? Could you be more serious in your life? You want the scouts to be over powered? You want to drive people out of mayhem forever because this is how you do it. Ridiculous. Redonkulous. Worst update 2018. Please demote. One extra bullet. Unplayable.
    Love you.

The True and Best stats of a rabbit.

Sees Dooby's big update

Faith in rxg leadership lost

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

on the Freak Fortress server the stock watch on spy i9s to short can you make it last longer? because atm its very very bad ask anyone

You want the Freak Fortress Suggestions thread, not this one.

Try this instead: https://reflex-gamers.com/showthread...=10738&page=64

Okay, before you light your torches and sharpen your pitchforks, hear me out. What if we reverted the Sandman to the slow + launch airborne stat? I feel it would be less cancerous than it is now, and is still a joke weapon. Plus, if you still want to mess with (bully) people, you can do it alone or with a friend with the new disciplinary action.

Also, couldn't you follow around friendly direct hit soldiers with the DA and deny them every airshot?

We should increase the length of the needle on the vita saw to reflect its long range
    Has to be at least 2 meters
    absolutely necessary change
    Last edited by about 27 birds; 03-14-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast