Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Posts 611 to 620 of 655
    Regular

@ Blaststriker Problem: None of the heroes you listed (AOE) were ever OP. They may have been strong, yes, but not OP. Seeman had low health to counteract his strong rage, and he was vulnerable during it. Same with Zerstorer, except he receives a 50% damage reduction during it. And Nightmare Medic always had problems with heavy-medic combos, so I wouldn't call him OP either. Just because they win a majority of games doesn't make them OP.

Regardless, I think a trainsawlaser hale would be great.
    I'm really trying not to be obnoxious

it's not working

Can we disable Count Heavnich? His rage lags the server everytime he uses it.

Also disable seeldier and seeman. They're spawning bosses. Again.

Also, would like to see the penalty damage to self on the airstrike reduced or removed. I realize why it's there, but it's literally not viable without gunboats. You either take 12 damage per perfect jump with the gunboats or 80 without.

Stock cloak for spy could use a 2 second duration bonus since the cloaking time uses that much.
    Last edited by Dr. Cheech; 01-21-2018 at 03:35 PM.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheech View Post
    Can we disable Count Heavnich? His rage lags the server everytime he uses it.

Also disable seeldier and seeman. They're spawning bosses. Again.

Also, would like to see the penalty damage to self on the airstrike reduced or removed. I realize why it's there, but it's literally not viable without gunboats. You either take 12 damage per perfect jump with the gunboats or 80 without.

Stock cloak for spy could use a 2 second duration bonus since the cloaking time uses that much.
    I'll check count heavnich

I haven't seen the duo spawning bosses.

I think it's fine if its only viable with the gunboats, soldiers already have a plethora of options as it is.

As for the spy, maybe, but the stock watch is already extremely strong.

Quote Originally Posted by SirLolleth View Post

As for the spy, maybe, but the stock watch is already extremely strong.
    Why is the stock watch strong?

Also, decrease the crit chance on medic based hales (Nightmare Medic, Zerstorer, Dr. Octagonapus).

I also have a bug with F2P demo being invisible, has to do with my download or something?
    Last edited by Skippy; 01-21-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Skippy, the crit chance on hales has nothing to do with class, its just based on damage and rng. Honestly I would recommend playing to not get hit in the first place.

Forgot to mention on Count Heavnich, the minions he spawns are ridiculously strong and need to be given some form of set back. Saw 2 games over the last day where the actual hale player was terrible, but a single minion won the game for him since he had massive regen, damage resist, and couldn't be back-stabbed(which is a stat that shouldn't be on any weapons in the first place on a hale server(except maybe rage specific weapons for the hale)).
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheech View Post
    Skippy, the crit chance on hales has nothing to do with class, its just based on damage and rng. Honestly I would recommend playing to not get hit in the first place.

Forgot to mention on Count Heavnich, the minions he spawns are ridiculously strong and need to be given some form of set back. Saw 2 games over the last day where the actual hale player was terrible, but a single minion won the game for him since he had massive regen, damage resist, and couldn't be back-stabbed(which is a stat that shouldn't be on any weapons in the first place on a hale server(except maybe rage specific weapons for the hale)).
    The backstab stat should be removed from the minions, and they should follow the x10 FoS stats (incredible melee damage, no ranged damage.)

Haven't checked to see if anyone already posted this, but Skeleton King needs a rework.
    At the moment, hale is rewarded for sitting and hiding instead of actually fighting. Gaining an extra life by taking the game slowly will only cause players to stall and wait, even if admins are on to punish them
    I suggest we make skeleton king's revive charge on damage/kills, which would discourage hiding and encourage an active playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by about 27 birds View Post
    Haven't checked to see if anyone already posted this, but Skeleton King needs a rework.
    At the moment, hale is rewarded for sitting and hiding instead of actually fighting. Gaining an extra life by taking the game slowly will only cause players to stall and wait, even if admins are on to punish them
    I suggest we make skeleton king's revive charge on damage/kills, which would discourage hiding and encourage an active playstyle.
    Skeleton King's Revive would never work with a smaller amount of players, making him really easy to kill then since he won't have a second life to help him get any rage at all. Just pointing that out.

What if... Force Field Cloak and Dagger
    -Restore Cloak and Dagger to the Cloak and Dagger
    -Get plugin to apply a 'marker'/beacon/outline when cloaked
    -125 hp
    -Damage taken reduces cloak charge
    -No cloak charge from ammo boxes

The True and Best stats of a rabbit.

Could there be a buff to the Cow Mangler? There are already better options for Soldier to do damage, whether that be via melee or using a RL. It's hard enough to consistently land charge shots to use crits on the regular shots, and even then the crits that you get don't do enough damage to justify using it over the Direct Hit or stock RL. I suggest buffing it's damage or splash radius, to either make it viable or make it easier to use.
    d o n g l e
    b o n g l e

Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast