Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66
Posts 651 to 658 of 658
    Increase goomba stomp dmg from thermal thruster
    Loadout has the potential of being a fun sub-class,(feels great to finally hit a goomba) but it does less than 1k damage almost every time

imo, it would be best to add consistent damage (1,000-2,000) to make smaller hits not totally pointless
    Last edited by about 27 birds; 06-02-2018 at 07:30 PM. Reason: more info

In most cases, RxG attempts to not get copyright items in their servers. Also did you suspect how big the model files would be since Octavia and Moas has many bones and could infact not work as planned. Either way its a nice request to submit but adding skeletons personally is hard

Quote Originally Posted by Stalkeroo View Post
    In most cases, RxG attempts to not get copyright items in their servers. Also did you suspect how big the model files would be since Octavia and Moas has many bones and could infact not work as planned. Either way its a nice request to submit but adding skeletons personally is hard
    Well, if I could find someone that would redo the skeletons for the models, would it be possible to add Octavia then?

It still wouldnt be possible since Octavia isnt a open source frame that can be made into a hale. DE hasnt said anything if people are in the clear to make stuff with their models. Also the model isnt really theirs too so you do have to ask the original author who submitted it to the workshop

Was checking out the changelog, and I see you guys unintentionally fixed an issue with slowmo rages in which players could crouch in a forced crouch position and trap the hale.

The reasoning behind it was ubertrap but you also fixed a pretty significant bug. Props.

The only issue I could see is if the hale re-entered said player therefore obsoleting the given teleport point.

Not sure which hales currently have teleports, if any, but this also affects them if you're looking into it.

Also, if someone (who could potentially resolve the issue) could get in touch with me, I know of another trick spies and soldiers could be using that you could restrict for server purposes.

I'm not going to say it publicly because of how powerful it can be.

EDIT: I let SwitchView know my concerns, hopefully he can push them forward. If anyone else with the ability to fix this wants info, let me know.
    Last edited by Joe Biden; 06-19-2018 at 11:10 PM. Reason: SwitchView knows now.

Hale: Mega Dispenser
    Could prob have a rescue ranger
    Rage: Gains a set amount of charges, scaled for current alive player population. Charges spawn a fully built large dispenser at hale's location (scaled hp). The dispenser spawns 1 fully built mini sentry per second with a maximum of 5 per dispenser. If a mini sentry gets a kill, another dispenser starts building where the player died
    Last edited by about 27 birds; 08-02-2018 at 08:53 PM. Reason: i don't proofread

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by about 27 birds View Post
    Hale: Mega Dispenser
    Could prob have a rescue ranger
    Rage: Gains a set amount of charges, scaled for current alive player population. Charges spawn a fully built large dispenser at hale's location (scaled hp). The dispenser spawns 1 fully built mini sentry per second with a maximum of 5 per dispenser. If a mini sentry gets a kill, another dispenser starts building where the player died
    but then 3 more plugins delete the dispenser plug in

buff eureka

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66