PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 129
Possible goodbye
Posts 1 to 5 of 5
    Some of you already know this, but I'm leaning more and more towards quitting playing tf2. I'll let you all know in the next few days about my final decision. Should I decide to quit then it will be goodbye to those I used to play with.

Sorry to hear that man, is it boredom or living circumstances? Regardless, I remember you were a bro lol. I hope things are good regardless of the decision
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."

I don't see why this has to be a goodbye forever or even at all. A lot of rxg folks move on from TF2 or play other games, and we often still talk and keep in contact in Discord or Teamspeak. I highly recommend you come join us in Discord before just disappearing into the abyss. We play all sorts of games together and just talk random nonsense.

No need to abandon us all especially when we can still play games with each other that aren't TF2.

24,000+ ​Player Teleports and rising!

Yeah, really! You don't need to leave us entirely. You've made a lot of friends here, and we would miss you a lot (myself included.)
    If you want to stop playing tf2, I can respect that. Just don't disappear entirely, okay?

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

no not from rxg, just from tf2 possibly. I haven't really gotten back into it and I don't know if I ever will.