Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Posts 101 to 110 of 115

But, that assumes that people still use the vitasaw...

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Make engineer spawn with no metal and they have to rely on pickups for metal or a slow regen rate to get metal so they can't constantly build and rebuild tyvm

Buff the eyelander and HHHH in some way to bring them more in line with nine iron
    Or nerf the nine iron
    Just odd that a reskin is simply better than the original/other reskins

Mind you, the knockback can help and hinder. It's good when you want to knock an enemy away from you, but when you are trying to kill a highly mobile class without a charge crit, you oftentimes give them a chance to escape due to the added distance between you two.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Hardly counterbalances it though, you're able to completely stunlock people in tight corridors using the nine iron and as you mentioned you can avoid the downsides by charging

I think we should bring back ninja spy

None of these changes matters when the server is empty all the time. We need to populate the server first. Make Mayhem great again !!
    KEEP
    CALM
    AND
    BLAME
    LOUIS

Would like to mention that theBlutsauger only heals 3+ on the inital impact and 9+ on successive hits (ie 6+ from milk) due to Dooby's update from 2-16-18 (Mayhem doesn't get played enough anymore for me to notice), and as such it hardly worth using. Would like the mad milk effect stay, but have the on hit heal be changed to 18, (24 with milk). Before this update It was 30+ on hit (didn't have the MM effect), which was a little too powerful, but now it's not even worth using.

As for the Vita-Saw (I very much miss Uber retention), would it be possible to alter any head taking weapons (eyelander, nice iron, skullcutter) to cause a loss of heads on a kill against a medic with the vita-saw? Something sort of similar exists with the honorbound system and thought that might be a work around to them converting organs to heads. Just a thought.

On another note, it would be nice to see the airblast cost from the backburner reduced to 40 (5 airblasts) from 50 (4 airblasts). The original increase in airblast cost (from 20 to 50) never got logged, and it's quite a while since it's push force got changed from 3x to 2x, and the cost should be similar to the increase in distance. Plus, it helps make it less costly to extinguish allies.

Also, who would I contact if I wanted to change my name? The reason I ask is because I no longer use the -W3E- tag on steam, and would like to change it.
    Last edited by Pokeking; 08-11-2018 at 12:11 AM.

Uber retention still works with vita-saw, you just have to collect organs (100% with 6)

6 melee hits? Yeah, might as well use the Ubersaw instead. Also, I know the pomson got changed recently to fire cow mangler shots, but it's only doing 8-2 damage, which means it's genuinely useless. And the Crit-a-cola/Backscatter combo needs nerfing somehow, as it's getting abused like a punching bag and scouts are one-shotting anyone with less than 215 health at mid range. Perhaps instead it no longer changes mini-crits to full, and instead deals a 2.75x damage bonus to target's backs?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast