___
    +115% Damage Bonus
    +-40% Self Blast Damage
    +50% Reload speed
    +25% Firing speed
    +-5 sec Charge time

Stickies shatter after 3 seconds
    ___
    Not sure what the current stats are, but basically i just want more damage and less self-damage. it'd be nice to be able to jump more than 3 times before needing health. The Quickie just gets its butt whooped by demo's primaries, anyways. And the other sticky bomb launchers aren't really any better or worse, just side grades.

Posted because rice bullied me into doing it. (jk love you no homo)
    Last edited by Nope Le Engineer; 05-15-2017 at 08:26 AM.
    I'm really trying not to be obnoxious

it's not working

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfist View Post
    Yeah, I think that the air strike's jump bonus needs to be reinstated. It just feels so weak as a weapon now.
    As for the sniper rifles, they were really good back before the massive hale HP buff. Now, 10k is a far-off dream for most. I'm no Yellowshade, but I have decent aim, and it's hard even for me to get to 8k, let alone 10k.
    I think the airstrike is fine, aside from the blast radius penalty. As for the sniper, I'm fairly sure minor damage buffs would be good, but not for the bazaar. It's already rewarding enough for little effort. I do think the machina and stock could both use a higher headshot bonus. I'm against buffing the bazaar since it already outclasses the stock in body shot damage since it requires no charge.

Side note: I can do ~ 16K+ in a decent game with the Ambassador which requires much more skill than the sniper rifles. They don't need huge buffs aside from head shot bonuses.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

More thoughts, also im suggesting adding on these stats to the current ones if that wasn't evident.
    .__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    Dalokohs Bar:
    Fairly underused and as far as i can tell is only really useful with the Bear claws to reach that super tank point, basically leaving you an incredibly slow meaty target that the boss can just run around you easily. While providing some suitability for other melee heavies the speed boost from steak to be able to hit and run makes it far more attractive for melee.
    +Increased taunt speed (+50%)
    +Increased Health from health packs (+50%)
    +Provides a short burst of speed when consumed.
    +Alt-Fire: Applies a speef buff to nearby allies.

-Player is slowed for 3 seconds after effects wear off.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    Natasha: The need to be nearly point blank to make full use of the offensive capabilities combined with the increase in knockback resistances for the bosses makes using the Natasha a very polarizing experience of either great success or instant death. I suggest some supplementary support stats to help survive explosives a little better since the shooting projectiles away can be very touch and go at times, as well as making it a bit quicker on the deploy so you can still have some chance of jumping away.
    +Explosive Resistance (+40%)
    +Faster Switch Speed (+40%)
    +Faster Spin up time (+80%)

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    Jag: Stock wrench is just flat out better for an offensive sentry because of the range. It outpaces anything the jag offers since it's only really viable in small spaces or wrangled. I suggest making it the dedicated wrangler option boosting sentry damage while lowering the overall firing speed for engies who want to go manual sniping with their sentries.
    +Increased Sentry Damage (+75%)
    +Increased Repair Rate (+150%)
    +Reduced Damage Falloff

-Reduced Sentry Firing Speed (-35%)
    -Movement Speed (0%)

Direct Hit: Considering the fact that both launching and hitting the boss is already difficult since the boss usually has full air control and/or a super jump, combined with 20+ people also trying to hit him makes airshotting pretty difficult until there are fewer people crowding the boss. That and this things is already overshadowed by the stock for damage so it could use a bit of a boost.
    +Airshots now deal crit damage.
    All knives: a suggestion on dealing with successive back stabs and the lack of playing around rages because of them. Stagger the damage over a period of time as critical bleed damage that way if the same spy backstabs too soon they'll miss out on some damage because bleed mechanics, at the same time it allows other players to take action against backstabs.
    Last edited by Kahniji; 05-15-2017 at 05:40 PM.

I like the health ideas for the Dalokohs bar, but the other changes seem too OP, even with the downside. I think the spin up time bonus for the Natascha would be good, but the other 2 are a bit much. Love the jag ideas. Direct hit idea is great as well. The knife idea seems unnecessary, but unfortunately that damage is directly tied to the freak plug in anyway, so they aren't really modified easily enough to justify even trying that.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nope Le Engineer View Post
    THOUGHT I WAS GONE?

WELL JOKES ON YOU NERDS!
    Y'all need help.

oh, yeah, Kahniji. I'm loving the weapon suggestions, great job there, but could you use a less, say, intense green? I can barely read what you are typing.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

fyi, increasing taunt speed on edibles breaks them from experience

It breaks them if it goes too fast, but yes, you are correct. I believe +200% is the limit since that's what the Sandvich has on mayhem and it still works.

So if the heavys are the reason that medics keep getting nerfed i purpose that we nerf the miniguns who use the medic the most.
    Stock,natasha and brass beast
    -10-20% heal rate from medics
    We probably should have done that earlier so good mediguns dont get nerfed because thay just pocket a heavy instead of actually healing the entire team.
    Maybe it'll allow us to make some fun buffs instead of an endless nerf spree when someone buffs a heavy weapon.

The Machina needs less a buff than the Stock, and the bazaar needs no buff.

The Sydney Sleeper is kind of a really weird weapon, so it's really hard to say if it needs a buff or not.

As for the heatmaker the supplements are really useless anymore in my opinion, and the Classic is not possible to buff as far as I know (and if it is, it really needs it)

The Huntsman is fine where it is.

Also, could we do something with the black box? Like make it an actual rocket launcher again and forward the stats to the Rocket Jumper? Mini was absolutely against this and I'm not sure why, but it would potentially allow for the addition of a new playstyle for soldier.
    Last edited by Joe Biden; 05-19-2017 at 06:10 PM.

The reason why Mini was against the Rocket and Sticky Jumpers is that people would constantly delay and drag out the game. This got to the point where if an admin was not online, the Freak population would plummet because you had a ton of delaying sollys/demos wasting everyone's time.

tl:dr, people wasted time too often.

As for the Classic, heck if I know. Maybe we could so something where it's a damage over time weapon, or it charges fast so we could have no scope snipers as well as "Scar-20" snipers?? Seriously, I have no idea what we should do with this thing.
    Last edited by Dragonfist; 05-19-2017 at 06:17 PM.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast