Posts 1 to 9 of 9
    1. In-game name: Bingo Flamingo
    2. Real name: Michael St. Pierre
    3. Age: Seventeen
    4. What division of rxg are you joining: TF2
    5. Have you linked your Steam account to your forum account: Yes
    6. Who asked you to join: Ricedude
    7. A little about you:
    - I am a dedicated TF2 player, i'm not all that and a bag of chips but i'm a very versatile and supporting player.
    - I am an avid beekeeper and i enjoy spending time outside.
    - I am a pretty well rounded player but Medic is one of my strong suits.
    - I am a dedicated team player and I always put the well being of my team over my own.
    - I have an extremely pristine vocabulary so I never swear and when an enemy kills me I compliment them on their skills and tactics instead of being aggrivated and full of anger and rage.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I hopeyou have a nice day

Application is on hold pending review by leadership, we appreciate your patience.

Thank you for the update, I hope that I am seen fit to uphold the rxg title.

Quote Originally Posted by JimOfRicefields View Post
    Application is on hold pending review by leadership, we appreciate your patience.
    How long should expect my acceptance or denial to take, I'm not impatient... I would just like a time range.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingo Flamingo View Post
    How long should expect my acceptance or denial to take, I'm not impatient... I would just like a time range.
    Leadership is currently looking into your application. I'm afraid that I can't give a time range, as many of us are short on time due to personal schedules including school and/or work.

Hi Michael,

I'd like to apologize for the delay. After further review we have decided not to proceed with your application as we do not believe you would be a good fit for the community.

-Manason
    "Do or do not, there is no try." -Master Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Manason View Post
    Hi Michael,

I'd like to apologize for the delay. After further review we have decided not to proceed with your application as we do not believe you would be a good fit for the community.

-Manason
    It is disheartening to hear that, I was so very eager to be a part of the rxg community. I am quite curious as to why I was not accepted, I would like to know what I did wrong so that I can better myself in any way I can.

Hello? Did you get my last message?

I've sent you a PM.
    "Do or do not, there is no try." -Master Yoda