Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Hello, this morning i was playing TF2 Mayhem Randomizer (there were about 30 ppl playing there) and there was a mic spam and some ppl were using slurs and i did warned them that it is against the rules. But they didn't care, so i called for admin and nobody responded. A lot of the admins have school and jobs in the morning and NO admin plays Randomizer, rarely. Randomizer is one of the most popular servers in RXG and there is no kicking system nor vote. We have to add voting system or we need more active admins during mornings.

The vote system would only be spammed to get anyone off the server. And if you would like you can try for the admin position when you can to go on in the mornings and enforce the rules.

Well, I can hop on for most weekend mornings, but weekday mornings I just can't do. (Thanks school.) If you want, you can add me on steam and send me a message if there are any problems. Usually if I'm online I can come.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfist View Post
    Well, I can hop on for most weekend mornings, but weekday mornings I just can't do. (Thanks school.) If you want, you can add me on steam and send me a message if there are any problems. Usually if I'm online I can come.
    Same here, it just isn't possible for many of us to be online due to real life obligations such as school and/or work. I can sometimes be on in the morning, but that's only in between classes. Again, it's regrettable but most people just can't be on in the mornings.

i have applied and waiting for response

It is not just mic spam and there were like 2 hackers at once 2 weeks ago

Add me on steam. I go to school in the afternoon most days, so I'm usually free.
    "Do or do not, there is no try." -Master Yoda

Hey me too! Manason!

Krer Kruger
    I am so not a morning person, usually i dont get up till noon or later so....

Looking at your friends list, I see you've only added 2 admins that I know that have school in the mornings.

Feel free to add me and several other known admins if you need someone to come on in the mornings.