Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Posts 101 to 110 of 481

There are a lot of people on our servers with a buttload of ping/crappy internet/connection abuse/etc. This stat change is too much to begin with, let alone with someone who can somehow hit you from halfway across the map and you can't hit them point blank. Stock uber is strong enough without a guaranteed uber in 1 hit.

Also, CT doesn't need a buff. He doesn't even need a rage really. The revolver he uses has 100% accuracy if you let it recover from recoil between shots(~1.25 seconds).
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Revolver

It's not inaccurate, it suffers from people with less practiced aim, that's all. Just keep practicing and you'll get the hang of it eventually.

Side note:
    If you look at the wiki link at see the changes, the Gun Mettle one is high quality:
    "Spy no longer smacks himself in the face while reloading a Revolver (New Spy Revolver reload animation that does not block cross hair)."
    Last edited by Dr. Cheech; 04-19-2017 at 05:38 PM.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheech View Post
    There are a lot of people on our servers with a buttload of ping/crappy internet/connection abuse/etc. This stat change is too much to begin with, let alone with someone who can somehow hit you from halfway across the map and you can't hit them point blank. Stock uber is strong enough without a guaranteed uber in 1 hit.

Also, CT doesn't need a buff. He doesn't even need a rage really. The revolver he uses has 100% accuracy if you let it recover from recoil between shots(~1.25 seconds).
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Revolver

It's not inaccurate, it suffers from people with less practiced aim, that's all. Just keep practicing and you'll get the hang of it eventually.

Side note:
    If you look at the wiki link at see the changes, the Gun Mettle one is high quality:
    "Spy no longer smacks himself in the face while reloading a Revolver (New Spy Revolver reload animation that does not block cross hair)."
    Okay, that makes sense. I didn't really think of that.
    I think I'm just bad at tracking and aiming. I won another hale round as CT yesterday, though. Only I managed to win with 50% of my hp left. I tried using the revolver only at mid-close range and I tried to draw as many people into the dungeon tunnels (castle siege) and it worked really well, they couldn't dodge and weave to get away. I only had to leave when I'd killed 1/3 of the players and they stopped coming down, but by then I had 9 minions or so per rage and it wasn't a problem. Thanks.
    I'm really trying not to be obnoxious

it's not working

CT currently does 195 per melee hit. That's standard melee damage on top of a gun. The issue with buffing CT was that you were justifying an excessive buff for a very situational occurrence. That's the main issue with a majority of your buff ideas, they're situational. I'm sure your ideas would be very appreciated if you consider all situations they would be applied to.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

Didn't know the 98 damage got changed. Regardless, the situational buffs that I recommend tend not to completely ruin the weapon, but instead add another method of using the weapon, at least in my opinion. I will say that Switch and Mini did go forward with a couple of changes I argued for and no one has said anything about them. Ambassador damage buffs, Sun on a Stick changes, Scotsman Skullcutter rework, Machina damage buffs, Stock Sniper Rifle/AWPer charge rate increase, Brass Beast, Bat, Atomizer (while VERY indirect), etc. Yes, not all of these are 100% mine, but there is a good portion of them that came from me. You need to look past the grimey, gross, buff suggestions I have issued before. There's also the huge post on the huge xyro/nightmare medic/heavy+medic problem that there have been no negative comments on.

The majority of my "bad" buffs, I never continually argue for, and instead just stop with them, because half of the time I do it when I'm extremely tired and just want to do something cool.

The rest are some legitimate buffs.

Just a reply, no need to assume that I am attacking you. I am simply seeing your statement and realizing why you say it, and giving you some output so you might change your mind.

Also, as a silly note, I am not the one who recommended the infinite heads idea, the ubersaw idea, or any of the super radical ideas that absolutely no one liked, lol.

And, if you really want, use examples against me and I will tell you why that idea even came to my mind and how it could be applied, if it's not one of those ones I recommended while I was tired. Then, I'll tell you it was me being stupid.

I'm aware of the buffs that got passed. I pushed for a lot of those as well. I honestly think we need more funny gimmick weapons to throw in some hilarity. Like the Disciplinary Action or the pan. I'm aware you've made good suggestions though, don't worry. lol

Yeah. I had a joke for the pan to make it the disciplinary action, so it's just 1 damage, but really loud. lol. There's also the gimmick we could pull with certain shotguns, like maybe pyro's shotgun since panic is generally the accepted weapon.

On a serious note, I think we might want to do something with the stock bat and sun-on-a-stick. As it stands, the SOAS does more damage on a non-burning player than the bat does on a regular hit. The only reason I might see someone using the stock bat is to use the knockback to protect sentries/medics. Also, the stock lacks the resistances the SOAS does.

If someone has a good reason to use the stock over the SOAS, please enlighten me.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfist View Post
    On a serious note, I think we might want to do something with the stock bat and sun-on-a-stick. As it stands, the SOAS does more damage on a non-burning player than the bat does on a regular hit. The only reason I might see someone using the stock bat is to use the knockback to protect sentries/medics. Also, the stock lacks the resistances the SOAS does.

If someone has a good reason to use the stock over the SOAS, please enlighten me.
    You said it, man. Only good reason is literally just knockback. I do agree that Bat needs to get buffed/reworked, though.

I personally do not think the stock bat needs to be changed. The knock back with it is just so good, that it makes it worth using. If you hit the hale with it they will go well out of melee range of you.

Wrap Assasian
    - Given the following stats
    - Added alt fire recharge rate at 50%
    - Has 10 festive ornaments it can launch that deal bleed
    - On hit: Restore 10 health
    - On hit: Ignite target in flames
    - On hit: Bleed for 10 seconds

I am very happy with this

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast