Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Posts 211 to 220 of 481

I like the health ideas for the Dalokohs bar, but the other changes seem too OP, even with the downside. I think the spin up time bonus for the Natascha would be good, but the other 2 are a bit much. Love the jag ideas. Direct hit idea is great as well. The knife idea seems unnecessary, but unfortunately that damage is directly tied to the freak plug in anyway, so they aren't really modified easily enough to justify even trying that.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nope Le Engineer View Post
    THOUGHT I WAS GONE?

WELL JOKES ON YOU NERDS!
    Y'all need help.

oh, yeah, Kahniji. I'm loving the weapon suggestions, great job there, but could you use a less, say, intense green? I can barely read what you are typing.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

fyi, increasing taunt speed on edibles breaks them from experience

It breaks them if it goes too fast, but yes, you are correct. I believe +200% is the limit since that's what the Sandvich has on mayhem and it still works.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

So if the heavys are the reason that medics keep getting nerfed i purpose that we nerf the miniguns who use the medic the most.
    Stock,natasha and brass beast
    -10-20% heal rate from medics
    We probably should have done that earlier so good mediguns dont get nerfed because thay just pocket a heavy instead of actually healing the entire team.
    Maybe it'll allow us to make some fun buffs instead of an endless nerf spree when someone buffs a heavy weapon.

Could we do something with the black box? Like make it an actual rocket launcher again and forward the stats to the Rocket Jumper? Mini was absolutely against this and I'm not sure why, but it would potentially allow for the addition of a new playstyle for soldier.
    Last edited by Joe Biden; 07-01-2017 at 01:02 AM.

The reason why Mini was against the Rocket and Sticky Jumpers is that people would constantly delay and drag out the game. This got to the point where if an admin was not online, the Freak population would plummet because you had a ton of delaying sollys/demos wasting everyone's time.

tl:dr, people wasted time too often.

As for the Classic, heck if I know. Maybe we could so something where it's a damage over time weapon, or it charges fast so we could have no scope snipers as well as "Scar-20" snipers?? Seriously, I have no idea what we should do with this thing.
    Last edited by Dragonfist; 05-19-2017 at 06:17 PM.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfist View Post
    As for the Classic, heck if I know. Maybe we could so something where it's a damage over time weapon, or it charges fast so we could have no scope snipers as well as "Scar-20" snipers?? Seriously, I have no idea what we should do with this thing.
    make it shoot rockets

Nah dude, it should shoot arrows. It would be like, the huntsman, but NOT.
    The memes my friend, the memes are upon us.

Regular

Joe said "forward the black box stats onto the rocket jumper". I.e. a 100% ammo cap penalty, i.e. CANNOT BE EFFECTIVELY USED FOR ROCKET JUMPING. you get 4 rockets for the round and that's it. Boom, problem of infinite jumps solved. Now we still have a soldier melee supplement, and we also get a new actual rocket launcher out of the deal.

Sorry if that sounded rude, it was not intended to be, I just think the main idea of the point needed to get across, that being that the rocket jumper would not be a delay weapon, as it would have 4 rockets per round total.
    I'm really trying not to be obnoxious

it's not working

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast