Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Posts 501 to 510 of 668

That's because I haven't used the Enforcer instead of going for backstabs only. If I really wanted to I could always main Enforcer spy.

lol then go for it and see how hard it is to pull off even 8-10k damage every single round, while a single backstab could give you that easily

I'll Enforcer main when I come back from vacation. I just don't think this weapon is reasonable.
    Last edited by Joe Biden; 08-08-2017 at 02:55 PM.

I have seen Joe play spy hundreds of times and can confirm that he can pull off gun damage to high degrees if he says he can. No need for degrading and accusations.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

He has the skill level to use every weapon in the game, but that is not the point of our conversation.

Regular

Just because Joe can do it, doesn't mean everyone else can. Joe is pretty near the skill ceiling of players that play in freak fortress, so we shouldn't balance everything because of him.

The most I've ever managed to pull off as revolver spy is about 9k with the enforcer, and that was against a moderately-skilled hale. I think the enforcer is fine how it is now.
    I'm really trying not to be obnoxious

it's not working

Okay. If the Enforcer is fine, then the alternatives are weak. 324 from most distances is nothing compared to 81-465 rapid fire, quick reload, (and more clip size, and ammo, I think.) Same with 108 rapid fire with lousy 1% cloak. Diamondback is okay for certain players, just not my style but shouldn't change things for one player. So it's an okay alternative, just for a different purpose.
    Last edited by Joe Biden; 12-03-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Not quite, every revolver has its own purpose in combat.

Weapon: Role; description

Enforcer: Damage; only strong in close-mid range combat, otherwise bullet spread takes over and you'll be doing 81-162 per shot
    Stock: Damage; has no damage falloff, does 324 damage consistently at any distance from the hale
    Ambassador: Damage; does 1200 damage per headshot at any distance from the hale, need good tracking skills to use efficiently
    L'Etranger: Support; low on damage but allows you to refill cloak on hit, best if used in conjunction with the DR
    Diamondback: Support; allows you to rocket jump which opens up a whole lot of opportunities for backstabs
    Last edited by Plantlord; 08-08-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Plantlord View Post
    Not quite, every revolver has its own purpose:

Weapon: Role; description

Enforcer: Damage; only strong in close-mid range combat, otherwise bullet spread takes over and you'll be doing 81-162 per shot
    Stock: Damage; has no damage falloff, does 324 damage consistently at any distance from the hale
    Ambassador: Damage; does 1200 damage per headshot at any distance from the hale, need good tracking skills to use efficiently
    L'Etranger: Support; low on damage but allows you to refill cloak on hit, best if used in conjunction with the DR
    Diamondback: Support; allows you to rocket jump which opens up a whole lot of opportunities for backstabs
    Good points.

Ambassador does 1560 per headshot, I just used it yesterday.

The L'Etranger could honestly use a cloak on hit increase to maybe 2% or 3% per hit, instead of 1%. It's pretty worthless even when using the Dead Ringer.

Other than that, the others are fine, though the stock revolver COULD maybe use a bit more damage, say, 400.
    I'm really trying not to be obnoxious

it's not working

I'm confused. The Enforcer generally only used closer to hale because being near hale as spy is pretty easy and not very risky. I am aware of the playstyles of all of the guns, but none outclass the Enforcer in their niche.

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast