Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Posts 541 to 550 of 611
    Quote Originally Posted by Nope Le Engineer View Post
    OR you could all just stop being lazy and press roughly two extra buttons, like Plantlord suggested.... Think about it.

Honestly, I don't mind leaving a game to deal with a hacker or an exploiter, but when I show up and find out it's a mic spammer that everybody is too lazy to mute themselves... It ticks me off just a little bit.
    We shouldn't have to rely on players muting micspammers client-side; that is exactly why we have admins. Of course, you're free to say that you're preoccupied and to politely ask them if another admin is available, but dealing with rule breakers (including micspammers) is indeed an admin's job. It is not an issue of players being lazy.
    Last edited by SirLolleth; 08-10-2017 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nope Le Engineer View Post
    OR you could all just stop being lazy and press roughly two extra buttons, like Plantlord suggested.... Think about it.

Honestly, I don't mind leaving a game to deal with a hacker or an exploiter, but when I show up and find out it's a mic spammer that everybody is too lazy to mute themselves... It ticks me off just a little bit.
    Nope, the entire point of having admins is to enforce our rules, and mic spamming is against our rules. It is your job as an admin to enforce to rules regardless if it annoys you. Not to mention that a vast majority of players don't know how to mute players.

If you are unwilling to do your duty as an admin I will glady deadmin you right now and save you the trouble of ever having to be a lazy admin again.

24,000+ ​Player Teleports and rising!

Can we shorten the scare effect on Hotrod's rage? it is really, really long.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

The thing is joe in order for the scattergun to be relevant in terms of damage is to use the criticola while the other primaries have room for the other secondary's. also the distance to achieve a 300 or higher is the same range that the fan gets at least 500 or higher and any farther and enough pellets don't hit so you might as well use anything else. Though most of what you listed looks good but if no change is made to stock scattergun it's going to probably be replaced by the bfb with those kind of stats. Maybe the stock could be the slow firing but heavy and accurate scout weapon? Haven't really seen bonk used to much but it's more of a support than a get out of jail free card.
    What do you call a dog with no legs? I'm sorry but he doesn't come to me no matter what I say...

I'm lazy so stop expecting me to do things... :3

That was my original recommendation. Lolleth said no because it would make it incredibly difficult to use. I think the scattergun is better than it was but I guess a dmg bonus might be ok (10% or something) so it's not so locked by critacola

Could we make it so the backscatter doesn't remove all extra jumps so that the atomizer gives 1 or 2 extra jumps?
    Even if the jump height is nerfed it would be better since you can get out of fall damage.

Quote Originally Posted by shoopnoop View Post
    Could we make it so the backscatter doesn't remove all extra jumps so that the atomizer gives 1 or 2 extra jumps?
    Even if the jump height is nerfed it would be better since you can get out of fall damage.
    I think that the sheer mobility that the backscatter gives makes up for the no double jumping, you just need to be careful sometimes and not jump absolutely everywhere.

Why arent we updating to the latest version of the FF2 plugin?

That would require a full rework of many of the current features of the server. Not to mention I believe Roker is holding the plugin and modifying certain parts to make it "ours", if my old infos are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Biden View Post
    That would require a full rework of many of the current features of the server. Not to mention I believe Roker is holding the plugin and modifying certain parts to make it "ours", if my old infos are correct.
    Wouldn't updating the plugin also have a very high chance of completely breaking everything?

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast