Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 591
    Hey guys, to help reduce clutter and keep things tidy I have made a new thread for feedback since the other one has reached 60 pages.

Please post any suggestions or feedback that you have here regarding bosses, weapons, maps, or anything else you have in mind. Please include links if you can!

Link to the previous thread:
    http://reflex-gamers.com/showthread.php?t=8686

24,000+ ​Player Teleports and rising!

Amazing changes, my dude. We've been needing a mega-rework for a while.

I do have some glaring issues involving functionality:
    - Cozy Camper Headshot damage does not work.
    - Mantreads still display the damage bonus.
    - Manmelter damage bonus does not work.

Recommendations:
    - Put no fall damage + no healing from Medics back on the Shahanshah
    - Reduce Gunboats damage reduction by a small bit.
    - Make the MG have increased swap-into speed, but standard swap-out-of speed.
    - Give the MG HP regen on active, and make the HP regen reduced compared to before.
    - Nerf the Mantreads HP regen by a bit. Concheror has more, but it doesn't have enhanced jump height nor extra HP.
    - Shortshop needs some more accuracy.
    - With the removal of headshots on the SMG, it needs something else to go with it.
    - Buff the Shiv a bit more.
    - Backburner needs a bit more to it.

The issues are just bug fixes, and the recommendation on my two cents on what you should change/update a bit more. You've made so many changes, and most of them go in the right direction! Keep up the good work, my man.
    Last edited by JimOfRicefields; 04-03-2017 at 01:04 AM.

+1 to all of Rices suggestions. Wouldn't mind seeing MG have HP regen while active if not the swap in speed thing. But otherwise, great update.

Love the changes. I also agree with rice. Amazing work, Switch!
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

Just re-posting the map ideas I had a while back, in case anyone had any suggestions:

-VSH_bigrock_b4

-VSH_skytowers_b3

-VSH_moving_in

-VSH_spinney

-VSH_Pipelines_a1

-VSH_factoryhell_v2

-VSH_Sewers_Final

-VSH_abandoned_office_v2

-VSH_Warehouse_Final

-VSH_Sky_Complex

-VSH_mitraV3

-VSH_outdoors

-VSH_pineyard_final

-VSH_snowflakes_b1

-
    VSH_mine_v3 (shhhhhh)

-VSH_pyramidtime

-VSH_north_mountain (this is actually the first map I remember ever playing Saxton Hale on, the nostalgia is real)

-VSH_redstorage_a04

-VSH_traincross_b1

If I had to narrow down this list to only my personal top 5, I would choose:

1) VSH_bigrock_b4

2) VSH_Pipelines_a1

3) VSH_mitraV3

4) VSH_traincross_b1

5) VSH_redstorage_a04

Honorable mention: VSH_moving_in I actually like moving_in the most, but the dang map is 31 mb

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-VSH_arrival

And, what list would be complete without some joke maps?

-VSH_theplank

-VSH_hella_swag

Edit: Tried decompiling Citadel to make all the lights white to make it easier to see, but the map just wouldn't want to work with me. Took way too long to compile, and when it finally did, none of the lights work (the compiled map was using fullbright) as well as all of the custom content making the map ~60 mb, so I'm removing it from my suggestions.

Edit 2: Removed Brewery from suggestions because of a major exploit.
    Last edited by SirLolleth; 04-04-2017 at 03:11 AM.

Citadel looks like it would be difficult to see in

really? i don't have any problems with it
    I create a blog about vidiogames and would be glad if you follow it

the plank seems like a great map!
    lol, not really but still seems interesting

First things first, +rep to Switch for taking on the responsibility of Freak advisor ( or so it seems) and giving us the update we needed.

1. Lolleth, I think that we had vsh_Brewery before, but it was either very buggy or very red sided. I can't remember which. (I think it was buggy.) Also, did you by chance draw some inspiration from Red Storage? I see a lot of similarities between the capture points of the two maps.
    2. With the changes to the SMG, it needs something more. If we can't think of anything, maybe we could have it slow the hale a bit. i dunno.
    3. HP regen on active would be MUCH better than whenever you get a MG. Unless you're on a roll, MGs don't happen that often.
    4. I feel like a change to the Cleaner's Carbine would be in order. I have not seen anyone use that in many weeks. I think if it got a bit more ammo and could load 2 rounds per mag, people would actually use it. This change would be especially welcome with the SMG nerf.
    5. Something we could do with the stock flamethrower or backburner is give it a Charged Airblast (#165). I don't know if the cost scales with power, but it still sounds cool. If the cost does not increase, then we could increase the cost of airblast to compensate.
    6. There is no way we are adding in the plank. This map will be a train wreck no matter what we do with it. vsh_hella_swag, while butt-ugly, actually looks to be a viable map.

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/L...tem_attributes

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Further suggestions as of 4/3/17:
    - Backburner gets 100% damage bonus, and 20% movment speed but on active.
    - Reserve Shooter, instead of being a fast-firing weapon, is like Mayhem in where it's a slow-firing, high-damaging weapon.
    - Axtinguisher needs a thing.
    - Homewrecker needs a bit more range.
    - Maybe give the Eyelander the infinite head thing from Mayhem?
    - Third Degree needs a rework.
    - Flare Gun gives extra afterburn damage to help it. Maybe tone back the fire-rate if it's too strong.
    - Brass Beast needs stuff.
    - lol fix vaccinator
    - Give Quick-Fix uber-rate. It's as slow as as the stock, which sucks.

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast