Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12

Good evening

I just wanted to let you guys know, I've received a contract with the Canadian Department of National Defense to act as a Civilian Instructor, commanding a flight (essentially, a platoon) this summer with the Canadian Cadet Movement. I'll be directing training for around 96 cadets, with a staff of around 3-4. As such, I'm unsure what my internet access and free time will be like, so if you need to contact me, I'll still be available over steam or on the forums, but for urgent matters, please contact one of the Advisors and they can either deal with it themselves, or they can contact me directly if needed.

I'll be leaving Wednesday at around 5:30 AM, so if you need me urgently, please contact me before then.

Regards,

Google327
    Last edited by Google327; 08-18-2017 at 11:38 PM.

Wow, that's amazing! Really hope you enjoy it. Sounds like an awesome opportunity.
    In the end, the Duck Hunt Dog always gets the last laugh... whether or not you shot the damn duck.

Yeah bother switch, lolleth, and nomadic with all your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by fancy View Post
    pls

Anyways, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by fancy View Post
    How about we bother Fancy, the ex-captain of the TF2 Division? Obviously he would know best.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Ay, nj my dude
    B o r k

Update: I've been transfered to the Military Drill and Ceremonial section from the General Training section.

its an extremely good learning experience that will help you later on in life.
    only things I can recommend are based on what we went through during the winter cycle

you can only get stronger
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. Vince Lombardi

[SIGPIC]

Update: My first intake of cadets has graduated from the program successfully, and I am more than half way through my contract

My contract completed yesterday, so I'm home now. Keep an eye out for some new upcoming projects.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast