Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 117
    What would you think about keeping the mangler as it is with its super low damage, but give it a lot of knockback? That way we don't have another launcher that just uses the damage gimick, and also serves as a utility tool.

Okay so i've played with the gunslinger a bit and I think i like where it's headed, it just needs some work.

There are three options here - either increase the firing speed and decrease the damage to balance out the DPS (which you can't i think because the firing rate is locked at a cap of +100%), or increase the damage and decrease the firing speed to practically fulfill the idea of a landmine.

There's also the third option of having the gunslinger place down a regular sentry and then applying workarounds to it, such as not being able to upgrade it past Level 1. Im not sure if that's an option or not.

We could give it like, 2 bullets and stupidly high damage. (Assuming the current plan does not work.)

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

I would agree that giving it less ammo would be best but im not sure if thats possible

This feedback is specifically for today's weapon updates.
    The Vaccinator: Whenever choosing a medigun I would always consider using the vaccinator, now I probably will use it more. I think it is in a good spot.

Cow Mangler: Compared to what the cow mangler has been the past week, today's cow mangler does 157.5% more damage to buildings. IMO that is still too weak (although I may not even know what I'm talking about because I haven't tested it). What I think should happen with it is you should think about what you want it to do (for example kill a lvl 3 with one clip) and base the numbers around that.

Gunslinger: At the moment the health of the minisentry is still 1 for some odd reason, however I see it was meant to be five. I think that is still way too low. The two nerfs of range and health are too much. I think at the minimum the minisentry should have 50 health, and that stat would also help with the dispenser and teleporter issues that come with the gunslinger.

Kunai: Good change, it is an underused knife and this could make it viable.

Family business: I'll have to see someone who is good with it in action.

I dont think the minisentry needs 50 health with the current playstyle. It is supposed to be a mine type weapon and typically when explosives are shot, they explode. The idea is to hide it around a corner, not have it on the front lines. It needs to be easy to kill because it's a glass cannon - as soon as it gets spotted and shot at, it needs to be disabled.

The Minisentry's base damage is too low for 10% to do anything to it's damage.I didn't notice anything at all, maybe it did one more damage per bullet, but when it only gets 5 shots off before the enemy destroys it, or they die, I doubt it affected the outcome of anything.

I didn't even need to use the Cowmangler to know it'd be the same deal. A minor buff that doesn't change the fact it's outclassed by everything else. The Kunai was already good, but I'll take what I can get. When I was using the Family business I wondered why I wasn't just playing scout with the Force Of Nature. 🤔

I had this silly idea for the Huo long heater that I just had to put on here.

What if the heater played more like a stomp/shockwave weapon, where players using it would want to land on the ground near players and deal damage and then leap out of there.

Now how it would work is that it is given the stats "On miss: Hit yourself, idiot.", and whatever stat the freedom staff is given that pulls people. These two stats combined would allow the heavy to fling themselves towards (or away?) from where they're aiming. It would probably need less ammunition because it would be very strong if a heavy had so much mobility. Maybe 20 bullets maximum would be a solution.

Anyways, just wanted to get that out there, I'd like to hear what you guys think about this.

1. It's am interesting idea, but how the hell are you going to do this?? If we were to put on a "Hit yourself" stat on it, the heavy would be very squishy, when combined with fall damage and the focused fire that they would receive, being flung into a mob of enemies. If you want crowd control, the go with demoman or soldier or stock minigun heavy.
    2. I, and many others, enjoy the Heater in it's current spot.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Regular

The original is essentially a direct downgrade to the Liberty Launcher. These weapons are fairly similar, the only difference being that the original doing more damage per rocket and the liberty reloading and firing faster. The liberty does more dps than the original, and can keep the pressure on with it's much faster reload and firing speed. This makes the original a direct downgrade to the liberty.

I suggest making some sort of buff to the original, as it's really used that much, other than when people get bored of using the liberty (like myself.)

I was thinking maybe some sort of damage buff, to not make it too similar to the liberty, but taking more skill, as you can't just hold mouse 1 like with the liberty. Perhaps making it do a lot more damage but firing slower would be nice, but it would take some testing.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast