Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Posts 11 to 17 of 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Biden View Post
    It's probably a better idea you try the new weapons in stock format on an actual unmodified server for a full lick at what they're supposed to be like. It's probably really hard to perform well with a non-modified weapon vs a bunch of modified weapons, and that's not what TF2 fully intends when they released the weapons, they're balanced for standard vs. standard not standard vs. modified.
    Not going to lie here, we could leave the Dragon's Fury with stock stats on mayhem, and it would likely still be playable. People are doing exceedingly well with it.

I dont even know how we would apply stats to the dragons fury, it seems like such a good weapon already.

Do you guys have the same issue where Medic crits cause the weapon to do 450 a hit instead of 200 on its usual crit, like it is on mayhem?

Quote Originally Posted by Google327 View Post
    Not going to lie here, we could leave the Dragon's Fury with stock stats on mayhem, and it would likely still be playable. People are doing exceedingly well with it.
    Frankly, the dragon's fury needs a nerf on the bonus fire damage. Either that or change it so any boosted crits it receives are turned into minicrits. Rakist was using this with a pocket kritz medic, and he was melting through everyone, 600hp heavies, demomen w/ the targe, etc. If it's consistently beating a hard counter , it needs to be nerfed.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

And to think - the only weapon in mayhem that gets a nerf from the stock in a x10 server

Whoa, something dealing three X damage can kill stuff that normally counters it? The Liberty Launcher can do the same thing with crits, except it's better. Should we Nerf that? Well, yeah we should, but sometimes we don't get nice things. The Dragons fury is a pretty good weapon DPS wise, but it's not ridiculous compared to anything else on this server, especially since you actually have to aim with it.

Correction, it will do 12x damage to burning targets with crits. (1.00+3.00)*3=12.00 Normally whether a weapon can crit is not important to me, but if it's multiplying to 12x damage without a buff that's a tad strong. On wide open maps its not too bad to deal with, but on enclosed maps it is absolute hell to fight.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2