Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 17
    For those who haven't seen it yet, this just dropped on the official Team Fortress 2 YouTube channel.

The first major update in years is ready to drop.

If the eviction notice hasnt been buffed then i dont even understand why they decided to update anything at all

Don't get me wrong, I can wait until Thursday, and I understand the point of the day system. After a 450+ day wait we now have this 3 day artificial wait is a bit funny to me. Oh well, glad its here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooby Skoo View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I can wait until Thursday, and I understand the point of the day system. After a 450+ day wait we now have this 3 day artificial wait is a bit funny to me. Oh well, glad its here.
    They're farming hype.

>When you're more excited for this update based on what it will add to x10 Mayhem, rather than actually playing vanilla Tf2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    >When you're more excited for this update based on what it will add to x10 Mayhem, rather than actually playing vanilla Tf2.
    RIP TF2 2007 - 2015.

rxg | Sequel Sentry: I wrote a book called "Hard Core"
    rxg | Sequel Sentry: it was about my abs

Hope you are all also ready for the Mayhem Halloween Update! The skeleton armies will rise

24,000+ ​Player Teleports and rising!

this update looks like it is going to be a blast so to say =P and some of the ideas their throwing in for the pyro looks good as well.. I am just ready to get a hold of some of the paint cans their bringing in for all the weapons... that's a cool idea to update what they already had as well
    never taunt the dragon. for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Y'know, it might not be a bad idea to keep the stock weapons stock for a bit, so we know what they were supposed​ to be like.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!

It's probably a better idea you try the new weapons in stock format on an actual unmodified server for a full lick at what they're supposed to be like. It's probably really hard to perform well with a non-modified weapon vs a bunch of modified weapons, and that's not what TF2 fully intends when they released the weapons, they're balanced for standard vs. standard not standard vs. modified.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast