Forum Babus

1. In-game name: Bingo Flamingo
    2. Real name: Michael St. Pierre
    3. Age: Eighteen
    4. What division of rxg are you joining: TF2
    5. Have you linked your Steam account to your forum account: Yes
    6. Who asked you to join: Ricedude
    7. A little about you:
    - I am a dedicated TF2 player, i'm not all that and a bag of chips but i'm a very versatile and supporting player.
    - I am an avid beekeeper and i enjoy spending time outside.
    - I am a pretty well rounded player but Medic is one of my strong suits.
    - I am a dedicated team player and I always put the well being of my team over my own.
    - I have an extremely pristine vocabulary so I never swear and when an enemy kills me I compliment them on their skills and tactics instead of being aggrivated and full of anger and rage.

In my last application there were some issues with my maturity level and i have taken those things to heart, I may have fun a little differently than others in ways that may not be considered "appropriate for my age" but when it is time to man up and be a mature adult then I can immediately switch gears. There were also some issues with my "aggression towards other players" and the only time that would happen is when I am playing a game mode where it is player aggressively kills another enemy player. There was a misunderstanding with the whole "you belittle other players by calling them diminishing names", I can assure you that I am one of the most kind hearted and empathetic people you may ever meet, I call people "pal" and "friend" not to lessen their worth but to show them that I am an approchable and kind person who only wants to show my affection towards the other players.

I know this whole spiel is kind of long and may be a little repetetive at times but I just wanted to show you that there were some misunderstandings and I have bettered myself in the categories that denied my acceptance to this community. I in no way mean for this to have a tone of "you were wrong" or anything like that, I just wanted to let you see some things from my point of view and how I have overcame most, if not all, of my shortcomings.

Ever since I've graduated I've calmed down A LOT so I am alot less hyperactive and more chilled out.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope to be able to give my all in the rxg community.
    Dear God Please Say Yes, I'm A Good Boy

Application is on hold pending review by leadership, we appreciate your patience.

Hi Michael,

Please join our discord server (https://discord.gg/kcqmM26) and post in the "looking-for-interview channel a link to your application. A member of leadership will contact you for an interview.
    "Do or do not, there is no try." -Master Yoda

QAC please process.
    "Do or do not, there is no try." -Master Yoda

Welcome to Reflex, Bingo Flamingo!
    Thank you for applying to Reflex Gamers! Your application has been approved, and you are now an official member!
    Please read the following for more information!

• Tag: Reflex's in-game tag is: rxg | [Name]. Your in game name should match your forum name, but if you have a problem doing this contact a member of leadership. Wear your tag proudly. It denotes you from the rest!
    • Membership Tag: Now that you have been accepted to Reflex Gamers, QAC leadership will update your membership status shortly.
    • Rules: Please read, and follow all of the Server & Forum Rules. By playing on Reflex servers, and registering on the forums, you have agreed to these rules.
    • Read the stickies: At the top of boards in the forums, you may see threads called stickies. These contain important information, so please read them thoroughly and ensure you understand them!
    • Stay active: This may seem obvious, and that's because it is! Keep up-to-date by checking the forums regularly for news & information, and keep playing in game in order to keep Reflex going!
    • Keep in touch: Post on the forums, and join our Discord server! Server information is below. We also have a Steam group: click here to go to our page!
    • Earning Admin: Here at Reflex Gamers, we give out admin for free, once you've earned it of course! We look for a few key elements when selecting our admins, including consistent activity in-game, on the forums, and in Discord if possible! We also are looking for loyalty and dedication within the community. Don't expect to get promoted right off the bat, as we are looking for admins who will be active and helpful long term, and not become inactive once they receive a promotion! However, if you show you really want to help out, and stay active, it could be your name on that next promotion list!
    • Need more help? Feel free to contact any admin or member of leadership if you have any questions or concerns. A list of leadership members can be found on our official Leadership Roster.

The True and Best stats of a rabbit.

yaaayyy you finally got accepted! Welcome! Don't forget your complementary gift basket in the rxg store. Claim this by saying "!store" in chat while on the mayhem server.

Hey! Hey you! If you're working on a project, and you want help, message me! Don't be shy! I'm the guy to ask!