Posts 1 to 7 of 7

I'm pretty sure this is a fantastic idea.

As we all know, Badwater is the best map in TF2, so it makes sense to suggest that we have a 24/7 Badwater server. I'd suggest it in the place of the current payload map which is the greatest source of tragedy and loneliness in the world.

The biggest pro in my mind is that we'll never have trouble filling it and we won't have to worry about people completely clearing out mid-afternoon. All Badwater all day means no sudden switches to certain maps that no one wants to ever play.

We've seen the success of our 27/7 Turbine and 2Fort, so why not have one for the baddest of the bad?

People are already bugging me for a process server. Considering our current server ranks I'm not entirely inclined to trying to make a 4th (not counting custom) server work. If you want payload to change PLEASE help us get 2fort and stock back up to snuff. We have recently got turbine back to the low 100's and 2fort is around 500. If we are able to get both 2fort and stock back in the sub 300's I would definitely consider changing payload to something that the community wants.

TL;DR Server ranks need to increase before payload changes, help us keep servers full and change will happen.

and then you die

good post roker

Quote Originally Posted by Roker View Post
    People are already bugging me for a process server. Considering our current server ranks I'm not entirely inclined to trying to make a 4th (not counting custom) server work. If you want payload to change PLEASE help us get 2fort and stock back up to snuff. We have recently got turbine back to the low 100's and 2fort is around 500. If we are able to get both 2fort and stock back in the sub 300's I would definitely consider changing payload to something that the community wants.

TL;DR Server ranks need to increase before payload changes, help us keep servers full and change will happen.
    Well, I for one, help fill stock pretty much all day. If I'm on Turbine, I check every back once and a while to make sure the numbers don't dip, and if they do, I immediately hop on. But sometimes it's completely dead in the late afternoon and there's usually only one or two rxg people (usually praetorian's alt) trying to fill. So, my other suggestion would be more steam announcements getting people into stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    good post roker
    Good encouragement mio

I think if you change payload to badwater will make the rank go up, considering people only play payload for badwater and upward. :L

I know I've already talked to multiple people about this to clarify the situation, but I just wanted to post it here for others to see. I agree with Roker in trying to get our current servers that have life to the point where they'll fill themselves. Once we can do that, we can focus almost all of our efforts on filling the new server, whatever it may be. Splitting our attention between all of the servers is going to burn out a lot of people so it's better to consolidate our efforts.

Isn't the server pretty much always on Badwater to begin with?

I clicked on that gentleman's face and he did not die. I am now going to kill myself. -iSnakeSter, 2013

"ADMIN TO POWERSKULL" -some random dude, 2014

"Listen here, you little shit. I've got more hours in this game than you do so therefore I'm better than yo-OH MY GOD THIS DUDE IS HACKING I SWEAR TO YEEZY" - some random dude, 2015

"One lit long for deagle" -illusioN, 2015

"They're running like Kenyans!" -powerskull, 2015

"SHIT DUDE I FORGOT TO HEIL HITLER FML SHIT MY MOM IS GONNA BEAT ME" -TuMuLtOuSbRuTe, 2015

powerskull: OMG MEDIC IS SO OP
    powerskull: WTF HES SHOOTING FROM THE DOOR HES OP
    powerskull: THE DOOR IS FUCKIGN OP

TuMuLtOuSbRuTe: yo I heard playing heavy a lot makes your dick bigger

Dewey: wtf u lil pussy fite mi irl pls

TerranceDaMan: anyone who uses the fckin babyface is a fckin nerd

[GzT]City_BOI(Daniel): how bulet shot from gun?
    [GzT]City_BOI(Daniel): HOW BULET SHOOT GUNNN?

illusioN: this dude is literally 5 years old

rainbowdashfan99: fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fcuk fuck fuck fuck i think i killed my copmuter
    rainbowdashfan99: i mean copmuter
    rainbowdashfan99: I KILLED MY COPMUTER
    rxg | Unhost: yea i get it you killed your cop muter whatver tf that is
    rainbowdashfan99: i meant my computer
    rxg | Unhost: well why didn't you say so the first time ya dummy

KingEliza: welp i think that's enough forced anal penetration for one day

MrMuffinMan: idk if i ever told u this or not but
    MrMuffinMan: i shat on my cat once
    MrMuffinMan: it was fuckin nasty
    rxg | Unhost: pics or never fucking happened
    MrMuffinMan: ew no you sick fuck
    MrMuffinMan: besides
    MrMuffinMan: it was a special private momemt between me and my kitty >:c

jailedpanda: i dont want a pizza face, i want a cereal face, y'know?